Corporate strategy 2015-2019
To improve the quality of life for the people of Poole. Corporate strategy 2015-2019.
- promoting the health and wellbeing of our population especially the most vulnerable
- ensuring all children and young people have the chance to achieve their full potential
- promoting Poole's economic growth and regeneration by attracting investment in business, housing and jobs for all
- protecting and enhancing Poole's beautiful environment in a sustainable way so that it is a great place to live, work and play
- we put residents, including children and young people, at the heart of everything we do
- we have a can-do attitude
- we work in a joined up way with communities, businesses, partners and other service users
- we use public money to achieve the greatest benefit where it is needed most
- we learn from experience and are empowered to use our knowledge and skills to improve
You can read the story of Poole's performance over the life of the corporate strategy.
Page last updated: 28 August 2019