This report summarises the findings of the 2007 new builds evaluation, which looked at new build housing occupied in the Borough of Poole between April 2004 and March 2007.
- it collates the information collected over all three stages of the evaluation project and includes:
- data sourced through a targeted re-analysis of information already held by the local authority.
- responses to the people and places survey - a census of residents living in new build properties
- qualitative insight from new build residents collected through a series of four focus groups.
More detailed reports are available and include:
- stage one summary (analysis of existing data)
- people and places survey headline results
- people and places survey household results
- new builds evaluation stage three report (qualitative)
- insight into major individual developments - eco-village, poole quarter and harbour reach
A blank new builds survey is available to download.
Page last updated: 25 April 2019