The neighbourhood character survey took place from 5 June to 4 July 2014. Respondents had 4 weeks to complete the survey, with a reminder sent two weeks after the initial mailing, on 19 June, to boost response. There were 114 responses received out of 186 giving a response rate of 61%.
- 114 out 186 people responded to the consultation. Response rate was 61%
- 41% of respondents were very satisfied with their neighbourhood as a place to live
- 57% of residents felt that their neighbourhood had gotten worse over the past three
- noisy neighbours was the biggest issue for respondents
- where the respondents mentioned “party houses” affected how the respondent felt
- about their neighbourhood
Page last updated: 25 April 2019