Poole Children's Trust Partners
Partners have agreed to co-operate and work together to improve outcomes for all children, young people and their families in Poole.
Our Partners include:
- Poole schools and learning providers
- Early Years Providers
- Dorset Police
- Dorset Health Care University NHS Foundation Trust
- Dorset NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Children and Young People's Shadow Board
Bournemouth and Poole Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) is the key statutory mechanism for agreeing and ensuring that local organisations within Bournemouth and Poole work together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people effectively.
- can challenge the Children’s Trust about areas where safeguarding is not effective
- has a Business Plan to develop and improve multi-agency working
It also supports the work of agencies and organisations working with children by producing and updating Pan-Dorset Multi-Agency Safeguarding Policies and Procedures Manual.
Borough of Poole is committed to working as a key partner of the LSCB. It has signed the Compact to agree its commitments to Safeguarding Practice.
Page last updated: 19 March 2019