Anti-social behaviour and nuisance

4. What to do if the problem isn’t solved

If you have complained about 3 separate incidents in the last 6 months and you consider no action has been taken, you can request a case review to be conducted by the partner agencies. This is called a Community Trigger.

To start the process, you can:

Since 2014, we have received 2 enquiries to invoke the Community Trigger. Both were accepted and an action plan was agreed between agencies and the applicant.

Page last updated: 19 June 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.