Anti-social behaviour and nuisance

6. Useful contacts

If you are suffering any issues or problems in your neighbourhood there may be another agency who may be able to help or offer advice.

Noise nuisance, barking dogs, littering and flytipping

Call us on 01202 123123.

Obstruction to the highway, speeding

Call Dorset Police on 101.

Suspected untaxed vehicles

You can report any suspected untaxed vehicle to the DVLA directly on their website.

Hate crimes and prejudice

Contact Prejudice Free Dorset.

Domestic abuse

Contact Dorset Police to report it or seek help. You can also get advice from the Poole Domestic Violence 24hr helpline on 01202 748488. If you witness domestic abuse contact Dorset Police on 999.

Support and advice to young people

Number 18 (formerly Quay Advice) can offer support and advice to young people. Contact them on 01202 126133.

Disputes with your neighbour

For most minor neighbour disputes talking to your neighbour can often resolve the matter. If this does not resolve your differences then consider contacting Mediation Dorset on 01305 257717 or Relate on 01202 311231.

If you are a tenant of Poole Housing Partnership (0800 6523900) or a housing association firstly speak to your housing officer. If you are a private rented tenant or leaseholder contact your landlord or letting agent for advice.

Page last updated: 12 April 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.