Child Sexual Exploitation

What to do

In an emergency or if a crime is ongoing always dial 999.

If you have any concerns that a child you know may be a victim of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) report it to:

If you have any concerns about people who pose a risk to, or target, groom or sexually abuse young people please report this on the Dorset Police website.

Alternatively, talk to someone who works with them, such as their teacher, pastoral support worker, a youth worker or social worker.

You can also call or email your local Police Safeguarding Unit to discuss any concerns or questions you have with one of our specialist staff.

Page last updated: 02 May 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.