For a quote or more details
call us on 01202 096567
We have a comprehensive range of services to help you manage your site and environment.
Our skilled team are experienced in developing, building and maintaining good quality roads, footpaths, car parking and pedestrian areas. This can be the building of access roads to new developments or the construction of parking and loading areas, to one-off surface repairs.
Working with sole traders through to large companies, we design tailor made solutions offering best value to your business or organisation. Our work with the public and private sector includes schools, hospitals, local businesses, industrial estates and retail parks.
Services we offer
Installation of natural or tarmacadam surfaces
These works consist of vehicle accesses and drives, car parks, playgrounds and open spaces, surface water drainage, lining for car parking and play surfaces. We also offer safety solutions such as installation and maintenance of vehicle safety fences etc.
This service includes the design and installation of traffic management solutions in high speed and urban environments, as well as support for public and private events requiring Streetworks accreditation (eg traffic cones, temporary signs, traffic and pedestrian barriers etc).
Bespoke and regulatory sign design
An efficient sign design service, supporting our customers with both the manufacture and erection of new signage. We can produce signs to your specification, including car park name plates, directional and warning signs, traffic signs, regulatory signs, entry and exit signs.
We also offer a number of other related services, including:
- installation and maintenance of seats, litter bins, dog bins, pay & display ticket machines, bollards and barriers
- safety inspection and maintenance of public, commercial or industrial areas
- fly-tip removal
- waste management and pest control
Why you should choose us
We are an established and trusted local organisation, employing skilled and experienced local labour.
- a reputation for value for money and impartiality
- access to a wide range of vehicles, whether for highway maintenance or state-of-the-art equipment for cleansing and dealing with graffiti removal
- a commitment to carbon reduction and environmental sustainability
- access to local and national materials suppliers
Page last updated: 22 April 2021