Designated premises supervisor

A designated premises supervisor must hold a personal licence and is the person specified on the premises licence who is responsible for authorising the supply of alcohol. This person must be readily identifiable and will normally be given day-to-day responsibility for running the premises.

How to apply

You can apply on GOV.UK:

Apply online


You must also download, complete and send us the form of consent given by the person who holds the existing premises licence.

There are fees involved with this application.

We are unable to accept this form by email because it must have a signature. Please print the form, sign it and return it to:

Environmental Services
Unit 1
Newfields Business Park
2 Stinsford Road
BH17 0NF

For all copies sent to Environmental Services, please clearly mark each envelope with LA2003.

Page last updated: 07 October 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.