Licences and street trading

Information about the licences we issue and how to apply.

Responsible authorities within the Licensing Act 2003 and how to contact them.

How we carry out our functions under the Licensing Act 2003.

The Gambling Act is a regulatory system to govern the provision of all gambling in Great Britain.

Information about the licensing committee and when they meet.

Request a review of an existing premises licence/club premises certificate.

Apply to vary the designated premises supervisor.

Apply to disapply a designated premises supervisor.

How to register your interest in a premise.

Information about the The Food Safety Act 1990 and regulations.

The Poole Safe scheme is run by Poole Council in conjunction with Dorset Police.

How to get in touch with us about licences and street trading.

Apply for a permit for busking and street entertainment.

Information for market and street traders.

Information about commercial and advertising activities.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 08 February 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.