Choosing a memorial to remember a loved one can be difficult so we are here to talk with you about your choice. We recommend that you make a visit to the Crematorium to see existing memorials in situ to help you make your decision.
You can download a full list of our services and charges and memorialisation charges.
Memorials available at Poole Crematorium are:
- book of remembrance: an entry page for each day of the year. Lines are recorded in the book and displayed on anniversaries
- floral tributes: these are placed in the book of remembrance room to commemorate anniversaries
- memorial kerbs: inscribed stone memorials placed alongside the garden pathways
- memorial seat plaques: placed on existing seats within the grounds
- memorial tablets: stone memorials topped with an inscribed perspex plaque placed in shrub beds throughout the gardens
- memorial vases: natural materials with a polished granite inscription
- memorial planters: polished granite tablets mounted on octagon planters in the grounds
- memorial leaf: these are placed on a willow tree sculpture within our grounds.
For more information, please contact the Bereavement Services Office by telephone on 01202 261382 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 04 November 2020