Check to see if your street is on our list of missed bin collections.
Use this service to:
- report a missed bin (black, blue or green) collection
We won't collect your bin if:
- your recycling isn't sorted or includes things we can't recycle
- your bin isn't ready from 6am - you need to put it kerbside, where we can see it
- your refuse is not all contained inside the bin
- if your bin is too heavy
- if your bin is compacted - you need to ensure waste will fall out when the bin is collected
We will put a tag on your bin if we haven't collected it.
On the day of the collection wait until after 11pm to report a missed collection.
You need to report the missed collection before the end of the next working day.
You will need:
- to log in or create an account to report a missed bin
- your address
- your email address
Page last updated: 20 March 2018