Check to see if your street is on our list of missed bin collections.
Use this service to:
- report a missed bin (black, blue or green) collection
We will not collect your bin if:
- your recycling is not sorted or includes things we cannot recycle
- your garden waste bin includes materials we cannot take
- your bin is not ready from 6am - you need to put it on or by the kerbside, where we can see it
- your waste is not all contained inside the bin
- your bin is too heavy
- your bin is compacted - you need to ensure waste will fall out when the bin is collected
We will put a tag on your bin if we haven't collected it.
On the day of the collection wait until after 11pm to report a missed collection.
You need to report the missed collection before the end of the next working day.
You will need:
- to log in or create an account to report a missed bin
- your address
- your email address
Page last updated: 13 December 2019