Universal Credit

Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service

On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are able to offer some extra assistance to those who most need it.

See further information about changes to services.

Making a claim

To claim Universal Credit you have to apply online at GOV.UK. There are no paper forms. If you do not have a computer, you can visit your local library and use a computer there. 


Help with claiming Universal Credit

If you need help with your claim, you can:

Page last updated: 17 April 2020
Help us improve poole.gov.uk
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.