Please read our general privacy notice as well as this notice.
What we do
- The Children’s Centres in Poole are responsible for providing universal and targeted early intervention for children aged 0-5 years and their families
- Family Outreach Workers support families on a one to one basis, often in their own homes. Specialist Housing and Starting Out Together Family Outreach Workers support families with specific issues in order to improve outcomes for their children
- The Parenting Team provides an offer to support positive parenting approaches
- The volunteer programme supports parents and other adults to offer their skills and experience to run services or volunteer alongside staff. This is often a step towards training or work
The purposes we use your personal information for
We collect and process your personal information to provide these services to you. This will include:
- assessing the needs of your family and agreeing what services you need
- tracking your child’s progress when accessing targeted groups to support improved outcomes
The personal information we collect and use
We only obtain and use the information we need to provide our services to you. We do obtain and use special category information.
The law we use to process your personal information
The main legislation that provides us with the statutory basis to deliver our services is: (for example)
The GDPR/DPA conditions we meet:
The conditions that we use to process your personal information are:
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
Special category personal information - we also use these additional conditions to process your special category personal information.
- Public interest: the processing is necessary for reason of substantial public interest (see Appendix A)
Who we may share your information with
- Health visitors
- Early Years settings (including childminders)
- Children and Young People's Social Care
- Other departments within Children, Young People and Learning
How long we keep information about you
We will keep your information until your youngest child is 25 years old.
Page last updated: 18 September 2019