Financial Interests of Councillors
All members of the Council are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their financial interests.
- details of any employment or business carried out by them;
- the name of their employer;
- details of any Directorships;
- contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council;
- interests in land in the area.
A full description of financial interests are set out in the Council Constitution. Please contact our Democratic Services Manager, Pauline Gill, on 01202 633043 if you would like further information.
Your Councillors in Poole
If you would like to find out details of Councillors in Poole including their political party, wards and roles, you can search our Councillors database