Route ONE fares and journey times
Route ONE is the frequent bus service linking Poole town centre and the hospital with the Old Town and the Quay.
The bus also serves most of the car parks in the town centre and quay area allowing motorists to drive on to the next car park if their first choice is full.
Travelling between the Bus Station and the Railway Station is now possible by bus and the hospital has become very accessible for residents of Poole Old Town and Baiter Park.
Route ONE operates up to every 15 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays
- Hop On, Hop Off as many times as you like in a day for only £1.50 or £0.80 for a single journey.
- Children aged 7 to 18, Hop on Hop off for 60p or 40p single.
- Accompanied children under 7 FREE.
- English National Concessionary Passes may be used on Route ONE.
- Poole Railway Station to the Quay in only 7 minutes.
- Poole Bus Station to the Hospital in only 8 minutes.
Special government funding has been made available for the bus service as part of an initiative to encourage greater use of local bus services in the Borough. The service also receives sponsorship from the Dolphin Shopping Centre and Poole Town Centre Management.