Royal Wedding fever is spreading across Poole and residents are getting ready to celebrate the occasion in style.
A total of 27 community street parties will be held in Poole across the bank holiday weekend.
The following roads will be closed for street parties on Friday 29 April:
- Parr Street (from the Dancing Goat to junction of Church Road),7am to 7pm
- Elms Close, 1pm - 6pm
- Mountbatten Road and Cassel Avenue (between junctions of Mountbatten Road and Alumhurst Road), 1pm to 7pm
- Shaftesbury Road/Heckford Road (pedestrianised area), 3pm - 10pm
- Alexandra Road (between Madeira and Loch Road), noon - 5 pm
- Rowland Avenue (between junctions of Dorchester Road and Nansen Road), noon - 7 pm
- Torbay Road, 1pm - 8pm
- Isaacs Close (between Nos. 35 and 44), 11am - 9pm
- Parkstone Avenue (junction of Spur Road to Nos. 53 and 26a), 9am - 9pm
- Sandford Way (between junctions of Tadden Walk and Lytchett Drive), 9am - midnight
- Upwey Avenue (from top of hill to hammer head turning area), 10am - 9pm
- Blake Dene Road (from Nos. 43/52 to junction of Elgin Road), noon - 7pm (if it rains, Monday 2 May)
- Georgina Close, 9am - 9pm
- Harbour Hill Crescent, noon - 7pm
- Clifton Road (at the junction of Clifton Road and Kings Crescent), 9am - 7pm
- Grasmere Road (between Nos. 18 and 24), noon - 6pm
- Links View Avenue (top end of cul-de-sac), 10am - 1pm
- Brunstead Road and Erpingham Road (between junctions of Brunstead/Erphingham Roads and Nelson Road), 11am - 8pm
- Grange Gardens (from opposite Nos. 3 and 4), noon - 8pm
- Clover Drive, 1pm - 4.30pm
- Dewlish Close (top end of cul-de-sac), 3pm - 8.30pm
- Roman Road (between the two junctions of Insley Crescent), 2pm - 8pm
- Haynes Avenue (from junction of Wimborne Road to opp Nos. 6 and 7 Haynes Ave), 2pm - 5pm
- Mayfield Avenue (from the junction with Kings Ave to outside No. 12 Mayfield Ave and the rear of No. 34 Canford Cliffs Road), 11am - 6pm
- Beechwood Close, 9am - 9pm.
On Saturday 30 April, a street party will be taking place at:
- Wren Crescent (from junction of Coy Pond Road), 10am - 8pm.
And on Sunday 1 May, the following road will be closed:
- Hennings Park Road (between Nos.10 and 40), noon - 6pm.