Relax and enjoy beach life, with some of your home comforts, when you hire a beach hut in Poole.
We have around 94 beach huts for short term hire at the following beaches:
- Shore Road
- Canford Cliffs
- Branksome Chine
- Branksome Dene Chine
For more information on individual beach hut locations, download the maps on this page which highlight where the beach huts are.
See the attached Hire Charges document for charges information. Please note that some beach huts have a water or water and electricity supply so costs vary.
To help you settle in, all short term hire beach huts are furnished with:
- Two deck chairs
- Four plastic chairs
- A plastic table
- Parasol / sun shade and stand
- Storage cupboard
- Work top and curtains
Please Note: Cooking facilities are not provided.
Daily, Weekly & Winter hire
Single day hire is only available if the beach huts have not been booked for the week / winter. For single day beach hut hire please follow this link to book online.
For weekly and winter hire you need to book in advance. Please follow this link to book online. Hire is from a Saturday to Saturday, available from 2pm on the hire start date. Huts must be vacated and the keys returned to the Sandbanks Beach office by 12 noon. Huts can be reserved up to a year in advance.
If you are an Access to Leisure & Learning card holder you qualify for a 50% discount on all beach hut hire during the following times during 2014:
- 30th March – 27th April
- 1st – 29th June
- 31st August – 21st September
Back to top
· Huts at Sandbanks – Sandbanks Beach Office
· Huts at Shore Road – Shore Road Beach Office
· Huts at Canford Cliffs – Canford Cliffs Beach Office (Mon – Thurs day hire keys need to be collected from Sandbanks beach office)
· Huts at Branksome Chine and Branksome Dene – Branksome Chine Beach Office
Access to the promenade - Gates:
- If you need to get your car onto the promenade to deliver / collect items from your beach hut, please give the Beach Office 24 hours notice. Please call our customer service team on 708181.
- The gate can be opened for you Mon-Fri 09.00-10.30.
Back to top