Creekmoor Youth Centre is a full-time Centre working with 13 to 19 year olds in the Creekmoor area. For further details contact Neil Poulton, the Centre Manager.
10.00am - 12.00 noon: one to one Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) sessions by appointment. You can update your CV, job search, or get one to one advice.
2.00pm - 4.00pm: Group work around Information, Advice and Guidance plus IAG drop in. All of this is under the 16-19 Work and Learning Agenda. You can come and get support around Education, Employment or Training.
Additional Needs Group 14 - 19 years old: 7.00 - 9.00pm
Creekmoor Club for young people from 13 to 19 year olds with mild to moderate learning and physical disabilities. The Club offers you the opportunity to meet, play a variety of sports, DJ, socialise and have fun. We also get involved in trips out and summer or holiday activities. There is a 50p entrance fee.
- Fitness and Football Training: 5.30pm - 9:00pm
- Junior Karate Sessions (Contact Sensei Andy on 01202 600638): 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Senior Club for Years 9, 10 and 11: 6.45pm - 9.15pm
- Loads happening including TV, pool, chill and chat, football, DJ'ing, and cooking. Meet new friends at a safe place to be.
- Open Youth Club for Inters and Seniors: 6.45pm - 8.45pm
The Centre actively supports Volunteers and works closely with the Duke of Edinburgh's Award. Check us out on Facebook. Our Information Advice and Guidance work is under the Borough's duty to provide support to 16-19 year olds. All staff and Adult volunteers are CRB checked.