Creekmoor Youth Centre is a full-time Centre working with 13 to 19 year olds in the Creekmoor area. For further details contact Neil Poulton, the Centre Manager.
10.00am - 12.00 noon: one to one Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) sessions by appointment. You can update your CV, job search, or get one to one advice.
2.00pm - 4.00pm: Group work around Information, Advice and Guidance plus IAG drop in. All of this is under the 16-19 Work and Learning Agenda. You can come and get support around Education, Employment or Training.
Additional Needs Group 14 - 19 years old: 7.00 - 9.00pm
Creekmoor Club for young people from 13 to 19 year olds with mild to moderate learning and physical disabilities. The Club offers you the opportunity to meet, play a variety of sports, DJ, socialise and have fun. We also get involved in trips out and summer or holiday activities. There is a 50p entrance fee.
- Fitness and Football Training: 5.30pm - 9:00pm
- Junior Karate Sessions (Contact Sensei Andy on 01202 600638): 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Senior Club for Years 9, 10 and 11: 6.45pm - 9.15pm
- Loads happening including TV, pool, chill and chat, football, DJ'ing, and cooking. Meet new friends at a safe place to be.
- Open Youth Club for Inters and Seniors: 6.45pm - 8.45pm
Check us out on Facebook. Our Information Advice and Guidance work is under the Borough's duty to provide support to 16-19 year olds. All staff and Adult volunteers are CRB checked.