What is the Ted Webster Family Centre?
We provide a lively community resource used by a variety of agencies, groups and organisations to provide services that benefit both children and their families. The families and professionals using the centre are impressed by the genuine warm welcome they receive and the positive atmosphere that the centre has.
The centre is currently used for:
- Ted Webster Children's centre
Children's Centre activities
- Community paediatrician clinics
Youth offending referral order panels
- A weekly drop-in toy library open to all (more information below)
- A contact centre for children not living with their parents and subject to social services involvement
- The Poole Domestic Violence Project running a daily drop-in service for victims of domestic violence
- Co-ordinating and supplying services by the Young Carers Officer for children who have caring responsibilities for a parent or sibling with health problems or a disability
- Some assessments with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- One-to-one appointments with the Young Adults Drug and Alcohol Service (YADAS)