[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Public Entertainment Licence

End of Public Entertainment Licences

Public Entertainment licensing ended on 24th November 2005 and was replaced by the Licensing Act 2003. If you wish to put on public entertainment you will need a premises licence from us.

For further information please visit the Department for Culture Media and Sport website or contact us.


There are no dowloads associated with this page.