[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support - Change In Circumstance

If you are already receiving Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and your circumstances have changed, please complete and submit the online change in circumstances form or download and complete the PDF form on the right hand side of this page and post it to the Benefits Service. It is important that you tell us your changed circumstances straight away as it may affect the amount of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support you are entitled to.

Please provide original documentation to support the change(s) in circumstances to the Benefits Service by post to the address below.

Address to post your evidence of the change in circumstances:

Stour Valley & Poole Partnership

PO Box 722


BH15 2YE

Tel: 0345 034 4569

Recover a Saved Form

You can recover a partially completed form. You will be asked to enter the 10 character reference code you were given when you saved the form. If you do not have the character reference code, you will need to start the form again. Should a partially completed form not be submitted after 30 days, the form and a record of the form will no longer be held by the local authority.

Recover a saved form(opens in a new window)

go to 'apply for it' homepage

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Text Relay
18001 0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership
PO Box 722
BH15 2YE