[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Miscellaneous Activity on The Highway

Before carrying out any works on the highway you must apply for a Miscellaneous Activity on the Highway Licence. This Licecne was previously known as a Crane or Other Activity on the Highway Licence.

Work must be carried out by New Road Street Works (NRSWA) accredited staff, signed and guarded in line with the "Safety at Street Works and Road Works" book and covered by appropriate £5m public liability.

 Please click the link on the right to download an application form

To apply for this Licence you will need return a signed copy of the application form with the following:

  • Payment of licence fee (see form for details)
  • £5M minimum Public Liability Insurance
  • Streetworks Accreditation
  • Method Statement