[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Council Tax Exemption

You can use this inquiry form to apply for a Council Tax exemption. This may be because the dwelling is occupied only by students or the severely mental impaired or is empty. For a full list of those dwellings which may be exempt for Council Tax, see the information on exempt dwellings.

We will respond within 10 working days of receiving your completed form.

go to 'apply for it' homepage

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership
PO Box 722
BH15 2YE

Text (SMS) 
07781 472878

Text Relay 
18001 0345 045 4569