[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Council Tax - Disablement Relief

If you, or someone who lives with you, need an extra room (i.e. an extra bathroom or kitchen) or extra space in your dwelling because of a disability, then you may be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax bill. For further information on this reduction please see the supporting information for people with disabilities.

You can use this application form to apply for this reduction.

The application form is available in two forms:

  • a pdf version to print off, complete and return to us in the post, or
  • a Word version to download, type into, save and email back to us at: financialservices@poole.gov.uk

We will contact you within 10 working days of receiving your completed form to make an appointment to visit your home to consider your application.


Financial Services
Civic Centre, Poole
BH15 2RU

Tel: 01202 634234
Email: financialservices@poole.gov.uk

go to 'apply for it' homepage