[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Benefits - Self Employed Assessment

Self-Employed Assessment Form

If you are applying for benefit and you or your partner are self-employed we normally need you to provide a current profit and loss account. We cannot calculate your income from receipts and or weekly / monthly income and expenditure records.

If you do not have a profit and loss account please download and complete the PDF form on the right hand side of this page, sign it and return it to the address below.

Benefits Service
Financial Services, Civic Centre, Poole
BH15 2YE

Tel: 01202 633114
Email: financialservices@poole.gov.uk

go to 'apply for it' homepage

Contact us


01202 633114

Text Relay
18001 01202 634234

Financial Services
Civic Centre
BH15 2RU