[Skip to content]

Your Borough Of Poole

Benefits - Change Of Address

If you are already claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support and you are changing address within the Local Authority area for example already claiming for an address in Poole and moving to another address in Poole please complete the change of address form.

Please note that if you move from being resident in another Local Authority area to Poole you should complete a new claim form for Housing and/or Council Tax Support.

In all cases should your circumstances change you should notify your Local Authority in writing straight away to avoid losing entitlement or being overpaid.

You will need to complete the application form in accordance with the instructions, check to ensure that there are no errors and then submit the form.

Alternatively you can print off the change of address form from the link on the right hand side, complete it and return the form to the Benefits Service. You will need to provide any supporting documentation to:

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership,

PO Box 722,


BH15 2YE

Contact us


0345 034 4569

Text Relay
18001 0345 034 4569

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership
Po Box 722
BH15 2YE